Monday, October 5, 2009

Thoughts are Everything

Hi Everyone,
Today i am going to speak about a topic that is very important to me, as you realise as you continue to read more of my previous post. I recommend that you read them cause they have excellent life changing advice and you cannot afford to miss out. I dont deny that there is excellent source of information out there on the Internet but sometimes a person needs to just settle down and stay tuned to a single source to get the best of that source. As soon as you divert your attention to many things at once, you are bound to miss what a specific source is trying to tell you. With that said, lets get on to it!

Your thoughts are everything!
Do you get that saying, let me say it again. Your thoughts are everything, Dont you love it, i know i do. i love that phrase.
Let me explain it to you some more. i know that where ever you go on the Internet that promises to change your life, what is the one key that they focus on, and thats your thoughts, there are so many sites out there that say the same thing. So why must we move from website to website to hear the same thing over and over again? I guess us humans never listen the first time and majority of us never get it the first time. So this is it for the last time
Change your thoughts and you will change your life!

Understand this, your thoughts are everything, its who you are, its what is the cause of everything happening in your life right now, its all caused by your thoughts. Lets from today, start focusing on changing our thoughts and in turn will change the beliefs that held deep inside us, in our subconscious mind. If you want to stop smoking, just keep on thinking about stopping to smoke, and i promise you that your thoughts will manifest in to reality but with effort, there is need for action, your thoughts will drive you too action and its this action that will produce the results.
This is the story of my life, i am not where i want to be as yet but follow me and sooner or later you will see me to be there where my heart desires. And through this process of me changing my life in front of your eyes, this is where you will find the motivation to do the same.
We are all meant for this abundant life, me and you. We are all created equally, every single one of us, but we all have different purposes in life. Never forget that.

More on how to change your life daily in order to produce great results in the future.
I bring you this advice from deep down in my heart, cause i never want to see anyone suffer.
I want you to create the abundance that always been missing in your heart, i want to help you loose that weight.
Your Friend Renaldo Boss

No comments:

Post a Comment