Wednesday, September 9, 2009

More of depression

I like what i just saw now when i posted my last blog comment, that was really cool, google placed an AD of my blog of depression, thinking thats what i am, which i am not, it might seem like it now but if you stay intuned you will see that i will help so much people and in every aspect of there lifes. Watch this space!!!!

Well one of the reasons i am depressed but starting to feel much better during these post, is me and the love of my life had a fight, You would not believe what it was about, it was about me waiting 3min for her, and i got kinda upset for that cause i hate waiting, (anyone feel me?). This caused us to fight and it lasted a whole day, once the depression hits you, it really takes hard work and time to get out of the depression, thats what i said in my last blog, depression inprisons you, and once you in it, it really takes hard work and determination to set your self free. I mean who can feel happy when deep down they are really depressed, who can? if you can then help all the other depressed ppl out there!!! just comment on this blog.

Well anyway, i hope she will read this, and i just want to say sorry, i know its my fault for making us feel like this but the truth is that i love you so very much and you should know that, i never want to loose you but when i am in this moods, please atleast try to find out what you can do or try to understand that it takes time for me especially to feel better after being so sad, so please have the patience with me, i know you can understand!

Well anyway, i need to get back to work now, but i will try to blog something later one, there is always things on my mind that i need to express and let out, so until then, see ya'l

No comments:

Post a Comment