Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Life and Me!!

Hi,

This is the second day of blogging, and i am started to get used to the idea of having a blog and expressing my emotions and let my mind run wild, i have wonderful idea of what this blog can become and at the end of the day, i want to see it help people, people just like me.

Yesterday afternoon and this morning has been an emotional rollercoster for me, more of a depression mode than anything else. I cant be depressed, its just not me atleast not the new me, i want to be positive, i should be positive all the time. but i know from experience that this is a really difficult to accomplish, it takes constant improvement and watching your thoughts constantly, it takes practice, and practice, Remember that practice makes perfect but more than that you should have a passion for what you want to perfect, there should be reasoning for doing something, or wanting something. Well anyway enough of the motivation for today!

I still need to get out of this negative state that i am in. I have come to realise being depressed and negative is not normal, its a prison that we need to break out of, its a evil barrier, its was never meant for us to be depressed, never. We need to break out of it. I am using this blog as a meduim in which i will express my thoughts hoping that the negative, the depression will be gone from me, talking about something always helps and seeing that when i am with someone thats close to me, i cant express my feelings cause when i am with that person, i just cant figure out what makes me depressed but i know i am!

More about me: I am really a nice guy to be around, to be honest i see myself as being one of a kind, i am loving, i am unique but sometimes i hurt the people around me cause i am so busy in my own world, with my own thoughts. but my downfall is rushing things to happen. I want to be wealthy and my minds constantly thinking of idea's and most of them are of no value and its causing me to be negative, i guess i should not be so hard on myself causings its effecting people around me. i know this blog is getting alittle bit long but i just cant seem to express my feelings in minimal words, something i am going to get better at, reason for this blog;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment