Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Who are we? Spiritual or Physical

What an interesting topic, who are we? do you know who you are?
I can tell you who you are, you are a great creation that can archieve anything you set your mind too, did i just say anything, YES i did, and i mean it, you can archieve the very best my friends, you can be the best, you can become the best.

One thing i can tell you is that you are not your body, your body is just being used as a transportation vehicle on this earth but my friends believe me when i say you are not your body. You are this amazing spiritual being having an amazing worldly experience, let me say this one more time, you are not your body, you are your thoughts, you are who you know you are, GET IT? What ever you believe you are, guess what that who you are!
If you believe that you are a poor person, i can tell you right now without even knowing you, chances are that you are poor. In order to archieve something be that something before it happens, thats why we are called human beings, we are not what we do or else human doings would have occured, but we are human beings, it means to be, so if you are poor, be rich and you will attract richness in your life, before you get anything, the secret is to be that of which you want, and that which you want will be attracted to you. Is it that easy, i say it is, but why as humans do we have a hard time with this, to be honest, i dont know, maybe we dont fully believe in this spiritual sense of us, cause all we see is the physical.
We cant see gravity but yet we know it exists. Law of attraction my friends exist. You get what you constantly think about, and thats the truth! Wealthy people dont think of lacking, no my friends they dont, all they think of is abundance, thats is why the RICH get RICHER and the POOR get POORER! You and i know this is true, i believe it, do you?

If you want to change you life, let me give you this one sure piece of advice, start by changing your thoughts, you are your thoughts, we are not what we do, but what we are. Are physical part of us may die but never our spiritual, never our thoughts,
Always be positive, always! You are great, believe me, you are great! You can be happy, you can be!
My life right no is on the verge of changing, everyday i get better, everyday and its not because of what i do, but because of who i know i am. I am great, just like you my friends. This does not for one second mean i am conceited in anyway. I am humble and calm my friends. I want the best for everyone, i dont believe that any one must suffer!
Be the best you can be, change who you are. i never said its going to be an easy journey, anything worth archieving cant be easy, it takes hard work constantly and dedication. You may fail but the secret is to get up again, GET UP, GET UP and make sure you become the best you can be!

I wish you success on your road to success, may your paths be filled with sunshine and brightness and remember its not so much about the destination but more about the road to get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment